So I decided I will combine and give 10 random facts about moi, and give a random photo that I have never posted from Bambola's tag, girl with the big brown eyes with the story behind it.
1. When I was in 4th grade, I had Mononucleosis (the kissing disease) ...Why is it they call it that anyway?? But every time I am extremely exhausted I start to wonder If I have that again, (even though I am running off of 4 hours of sleep).
2. I could beat myself up and win, I am so hard on myself to get things done sometimes as far as work and daily chores I rarely let myself relax, and if I do I sure will make myself feel guilty for it. :) But I have a passion for putting things in its place. I love organizing, I love to clean my surroundings and make it all pretty, it relaxes me.
Note to self: Get out more..
3. I have never ever had a speeding ticket or any sort of traffic violation (knock on wood). I have been pulled over plenty but have had a nice streak of luck. (it better not break now that I am talking about it) also a bit superstitious.
But the best thing I got off of was when I was 16 and I was pulled over for running a red light, having a light out in the back and front, not wearing my glasses ( I had a restriction at the time), having to many passengers in my vehicle (7 of us in a little Honda civic) I was past curfew, and speeding on top of that.
He was not a happy cop, he actually made me go sit in his car and as he was checking out my license, he asked me how long I have had my nose pierced for?? " Its a mole sir". He was embarrassed and let me go with a warning.
4. I want to move to Europe.. Period!
5. Every month I tell my body to just keep those boobs that come right before your monthly hell, those are the ones that make me happy..
6. I am obsessed with information. I want to know more, more and more, and when you quiz me on what I have learned, I will get nervous and loose it until you walk away. Must come from being an extremely shy child.
7. I am more open with strangers than I am with the ones I care about, I have a great wall that surrounds me, I am not even sure of how to break it down. which takes me to #8.
8. I would love therapy!! Talking about myself with no guilt, or fear of judgement, telling all of my secrets. Sign me up.
9. This song has always given me chills since I was little.
10. I become addicted to certain meals, which I will eat over and over again until I hate it for awhile. Example, 5 times this week I have eaten the same salad, (cucumbers, mushrooms, yellow tomato, glazed walnuts and vinaigrette) and I want another one :p
Here I was messing around after a photoshoot where we were using fish necklaces ( they were real and dead) with a model. I decided last minute to pop the fish in my mouth. I look retarded and cannot believe how still I was as the fish's tail was way down my throat.
Photo: Tim Morehead